Transport Construction Manager
|Place of work:||Bratislava, Žilina|
|Type of employment contract:||full time|
|Salary conditions (gross):||2000 EUR/month|
Job description, powers and responsibilities
- Coordination and management of projects, communication with the client and the project team, relevant administrative activities (convening of meetings, management of meetings and working meetings), management of work on the assigned contract, preparation and processing of project tasks on assigned projects at all stages of PD /railway and road bridge structures/, /railway constructions/, /land constructions/, responsibility for assigned tasks within the project team, obtaining, assessing and verifying input documents for the implementation of the contract, cooperation with other professions within the proj. team, compliance with internal regulations according to ISMK 9001:2016, technical consultancy, communication with customers
Employee perks, benefits
- appropriate financial remuneration
- 2000 EUR/month gross
- bonuses 2x per year according to internal regulations, 13th salary, special bonuses, additional payments.
- contribution to supplementary pension savings.
- personal and professional growth, wide opportunities for further education (professional, language, managerial)
- professional excursions abroad.
- working with experienced professionals also in the framework of international working stays
- pleasant working environment, independent creative work.
- social and health security
- cultural and sporting activities
The position is suitable for candidates with education
- a university degree in the relevant field, vocational secondary education
- proficiency in common and specialised software products.
Education in the field
- building direction, transport construction
- English - Intermediate (B1)
- AutoCAD - Intermediate
- Civil 3D - Intermediate